Thursday, August 09, 2007

Remember to tell the ones you love how you feel

Life throws you a curve ball when just when you think everything is going your way. Things are going smoothly but then the unexpected lands. Ultimately, its how you react and respond to these situations that makes the difference. Whether you choose to take on a negative or positive outlook is important. And this is when the strength of your character is tested. Should you choose to dwell on the problem or try your best to move forward is a choice that we all have. Sometimes, things happen and we have no control over it. Nor are we able to understand why it happens.

I feel horrible right now. I've been annoyed beyond words at a situation that is so insignificant in hindsight. I wish I could take back all the words I said in that moment of frustration. And all this time, you've been so selfless and considerate, never wanting me to worry or stress about you. To allow me to pursue my dream. Life just ain't fair to everyone. Fuck that. Can't argue there.

Song: Bird York - In the Deep

thought you had all the answers / to rest your heart upon / but something happens / don't see it coming, now / you can't stop yourself / now you're out there swimming / in the deep / in the deep

No comments: