Tuesday, August 07, 2007

One degree 15 and a private yacht outing for me and free private golf lessons ... wow .. living the high life.






Just had dinner with my friend at Raffles Hotel,
It is very funny ....but that's life.

There's a saying,

It is a funny thing about life.
If you refuse to accept anything but the best
you very often get it .



he complained the service was not good enough.
do rich people always have to complain and complain ??

guess they pay much and expect everything to be perfect .
as for me , a cheap skate , i find the beef too salty , the water too cold , the fork too big for my tiny hands, the chair too hard, the lights too bright, the beef too expensive , the waiters over friendly, the raffles mocha frappe not nice .
BUT I DON'T DARE TO COMPLAIN ! coz i am contented ..

perhaps i should learn from my friend and start picky on everything .
all my rich friends are like that .
they have extremely high standards and they set the hurdle only they themselves can reach .


imagine having a $33,000 watch . that is like one whole year of my salary !!!
and as if that's not enough . 4 cars ??
one car for each day of the weeK?? oh my god .
and not to forget , he plays golf 5 times a week ...

the rich justs get richer ////Lifestyles of the rich and dont want to be famous

i think i will ask him to lend me $10000 tomorrow..

No comments: