Thursday, August 09, 2007

A mouthful of words

To avoid specifics while eschewing generalities: I am an ardent progressive, a product of the public schools in singapore , a graduate of RMIT University, and a lover of architecture. I am a girl, a dog lover, and a non - political agitator with a predisposition for magniloquence, inference, and men.

My interests run the gamut from travelling in London and Paris to the folks that look like me living in Kazahstan and Uzbekistan – from the works of Irvine Welsh to the writings of Oscar Wilde. I welcome criticism, encourage critique, challenge your intelligence and value feedback. I lend my voice as a facilitator of free thought, an agent of dissent, and an engine of change .

I am the one and only, Clarissa

Yours truly,
Clarissa Elizabeth Wong Wei Min

No comments: