Sunday, August 05, 2007

10 minute interview







INTERVIEW:

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or planning to do to accomplish that goal?
My ambition is to be a successful swimsuit model and joining MRS SINGAPORE 2007 will be my first step in accomplishing my goal. Whatever the outcome may be, it will be a worthwhile experience, both to my future career and myself.


What are you interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I am into all kinds of sports. I love the sun and most of the outdoor activities, from water sports esp. swimming and snorkelling to tennis and badminton and anything in between. Above all, what I enjoy doing on a regular basis is working out at the fitness corner near my house.


What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
The craziest thing I have ever done is falling in love with a Chinese guy. Love can really make a girl go gaga.


What is your strongest and weakest quality?
My strongest quality is my strong-willed power to follow my heart. And that is also my weakest quality as well. Sometimes I tend to be too strong with it.


Name one personal accomplishment that makes you especially proud.
I managed to pull through my degree examinations after what people had put me through and what I have gone through. Once you have picked yourself up from any failures, that is when you are most proud of.


Who, other than your parents, has had the most influence in your life and why?
My friends because they are always there when I most need them. If it is not them, I would not know what I would be doing now.

What makes you special and different from the other contestants?
Each and every one of us is different and unique in our own ways. What I believe that makes me different from the other contestants is my looks and my physical assets and when I want to accomplish something, I will go all the way to do that.


What is the most important thing you want the judges to know about you?
I want them to know what makes someone beautiful is both their inner qualities and outer beauty. I may look arrogant and stuck up , but actually, I am a nice and sincere gal.

No comments: