Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Truth about Clarissa

As you all may or may not know, my name is Clarissa Wong A.K.A. Big Boobs/November bikini babe , i decided to re-write my entire life story to give you the down right truth about the real person behind the name. I always find myself bitching every once in a while about how people treat me, how I am human as well and I too have feelings and demand respect. I thought about it for a while and I asked myself, "How can you expect people to treat you like a human being if people don't know the "Real" you? How can you demand respect from everyone when you don't tell the entire truth about who you really are, and what you're all about?"
Well my little darlings, here is now is where it's all going to happen. Think of it as a mini-autobiography about my life and all the shit I've been through. I am very honest, blunt, and very opinionated, therefore I always find myself speaking my mind. So no matter what it is or whom it's associated with, in the end, I always find myself saying......FUCK IT! Life is short....so I'm going to live the way I want and say whatever the fuck it is that's on my mind...and if you don't like what I'm all about or what I have to say....FUCK OFF! Enjoy....
Back when I wasn't even a thought yet, my parents decided to screw one drunken night and had me,Clarissa Wong , 9 months later on Sept 4 1976 . I was born in Singapore. From that moment on.....life as we knew it, would all change....

I'd go to school, come home and ride my bike around the park .
I remember glancing out beyond the gates one time and wanting so badly to go outside to play. I remember wanting so much to see what the world was like beyond the gates, beyond all the green trees and leaves surrounding. I wondered how my life would be and how different things would be if only my parents would move.

My brother and I felt the same way....I'm sure my brother especially felt the same, but sadly for some reason....we were not so close, although I always wished that we were....So anyway, we kept bitching to my parents about how badly we wanted to move away. My childhood best friend, Rendy , migrated to Ontario Canada. How we wanted more freedom and be able to live freely. I told myself she is so lucky . To live in a place of multi -cultural diversity . To be frens with the Caucasians.
At the same time I felt a sudden sadness. A sadness for the friends that I'd made and grew up with in that community that I had to now leave behind.
I felt sad that I would be able to discover what freedom really meant while my friends would still be stuck there....all alone. But at least now, a part of my heart will be able to soar like an eagle in the sky. With my new found freedom I will be able to find out more about myself and what life is all about. What a liberating feeling!

No comments: