Monday, July 10, 2006

Sex + Italians + world cup = 2006






I have Fabio Cannavaro, the player from Italy to thank for the surge in traffic this past one month. So many women wanted to bed him and said so in my comment board. Fabio said he attributed his prowress on the field due to good pasta, good sex and good sleep, courtesy of his wife. Mucho gracias, Fabio!

I have Simon to thank for, for giving me this Luis Figo’s name. I thumbed through Yahoo Official Fifa World Cup 2006 website and found not a single Portugal player that looks good.

I dare not ask my dear Baobao who is the most handsome player from the German team. If you know of better looking (older) German player, tell me.
Finally…the man of the moment >>>>>>>Zig Zag
He he .........Zidane lah ......

A name that had been playing in my ears for the past few years. He is one of the reason why I like bald men. But waitaminit, I don’t know if the below picture is the Zidane I am talking about. LOL. But this is handsome, so?

No comments: