Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Men I Date

I usually wouldn't do this type of stuff cuz I think it's kinda cheesy to write down what type of men I usually go for....but hey....I finally give in. Besides....this might help better my chances of meeting Mr. Right instead of Mr. Right Now! haha! Anyway....I think men are like wine. They only get better with age. I have had my fair share of men in my life so far and I've seen it all and that is how I came to the conclusion that I am extremely attracted to a man who is filled with WISDOM. I'm not interested in how much money you have. I'm not interested in how buff you are or how cool you dress. I'm not interested in how famous you are......I'm just interested in a man who can teach me new things in life that I haven't yet learned on my own. I am young at heart, yet I have an old soul. So any man who can match that is a keeper in my book. Sure I always have my "fun" with younger guys or guys my age.....but there's always something sexier about an older man. He's rough around the edges because he's been through it all. He doesn't play anymore games because it is just childish and he knows the meaning of "love" by now and knows how to appreciate it when it is given. He doesn't have time for insecurites because he's a grown man....no other childish hot "BOY" could ever make him feel threatened as he has something this "boy" doesn't yet have....experience and wisdom....and that gives off a very sexy confidence that no one else could beat....So to sum it all up.....I am very, very much attracted to a man with "WISDOM." That alone will make me swoon.......

1 comment:

L-Imżebbel said...

Keep in mind that wise men don't give much importance to ladies in the first place.

Timewise, they just cannot afford it. :)