Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Best Friends ?

As times moved on, Baobao and I became insanely close and inseparable. Not a day would pass by where we didn't hang out, laugh, and have a good time together. I remember once when we didn't see each other just for 2 days, Baobao went out and bought me a card saying that he missed me! I thought it was hilarious! Actually, we both thought it was pretty hilarious that we had gotten that close that we couldn't let 2 days pass us without missing one another. It was great!
Baobao and I were such best friends that I remember people started wondering about us. They started asking questions like, "Are you two dating?"
Of course we were like, "Are you kidding us?" But deep down inside somewhere, someway, somehow, I knew that I started to have feelings for him. I mean, at that point, he was the only person in the whole world that I loved so much. So yes, I started falling in love with my best friend,Baobao , but of course, I didn't want to say anything to him about it......yet.......

No comments: