Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TO ALL MY FRIENDS


A POEM DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS

I sacrificed my heart to chase all of my dreams.
I took the other path, the path nobody sees.
The pain I endured to get where I am...Was hidden from the world....
If you look deep inside my heart and soul...I am really just a girl.
I am me, but no longer....for I have chosen to sacrifice and give myself to you.....
My love for life, for living....I gave myself away.....
But soon you will all see, it was meant to be that way.
I've embraced the changes happening....although at times it's hard to adjust...
I just remind myself....I have a role here...an important role on earth.
To make a positive impact....in this fading world today....
If I speak out with my heart....My soul will always stay...
Remember me now for all that I am, because I am only you.
I am your puppet now....just tell me what to do.....
Your messenger I am....you can speak your thoughts through me....
I stand for one for all....to put hope back into that fallen star
I will not let you down....because I do it all for you....
You are my inspiration....my love in life....I want you to know it's true...

Hugs and Kisses ,
Clarissa

No comments: