Monday, November 28, 2005

Will you ?

Will You Marry Me?
Everyday I really felt like saying it out,But the words seems to be really hard enough,I can't stand the burden living without you, Oh No....
I really think you are the light of my life,When I see you it's like magic so bright,From that very moment I had fallen for you, Oh Yes...
Every minute thinking of you,Someday I will marry you,It isn't any kind of dream, that I'll ever dream of,
Every minute thinking of you,Someday I will marry you,It's just all I'd ask, and it's all I'd want,You really made me to love you, to love you so much,
Everytime I see you, I'll hide away,I'll feel shy and blush when you talk to me,I ain't brave enough to say these words aloud,
But then one day, I might get this chance,You'll look at me and smile in a way,I'll pull all the courage to say it out, aloud.. hmm...
Every minute thinking of you,Someday I will marry you,It isn't any kind of thing that I've ever done,
Every minute thinking of you,Someday I will marry you,It's just all I'd ask, and it's all I'd want,You really made me to love you, to love you so much,
Every minute thinking of you,Someday I will marry you,It isn't any kind of thing that I've ever done,
Every minute thinking of you,Someday really married you,It's just all I'd ask, and it's all I'd want,This dream of mine came true, finally came true...
Vincent Paul YongSomeday I Will Marry You
This is my very first song that I've ever written, back in the caveman days in the early 90's (1995 to be exact, WOW! 10 years!)
Kinda crappy isn't it? But to date, this song has been very close to my heart... Prolly, psychologically, deep inside me... there's a yearning within me to get married. LOL... It is a song I will definately sing on my Wedding Night!!
However that day will definately NOT be so soon after all, you'd prolly have to wait for ages! (like what my mom say, wait till neck stiff) ... However, my friends back in Third Form might have heard me singing this song. Guys, if you still have the Cassette Tape of my very first home recording.. its called "True Love." Hahahaha.. another crappy title for an album. Hahahha.. what to do, back in the 90's everyone was young, naive and desperately deprived of love. Well, its in that tape and also my second one "Time...Hope" which was ahem.. distributed for our Fifth Form farewell?? Go look for it.. it might just be a collector's item in the future.. WHO KNOWS? LOL... kidding.
Oh, By the way, That's Jojo Struys.... She's TO-DIE-FOR, who'll not fall for her head over heels and ask for her hand in marriage?!?! I KNOW I WOULD!
The Slacker OUT!

No comments: