Thursday, May 31, 2007

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey



TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:
Clarissa Wong
Birthday:
September 4th 1976
Birthplace:
Singapore
Current Location:
singapore / London
Eye Color:
Brown
Hair Color:
Brown
Height:
5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:
Righty
Your Heritage:
singaporean
The Shoes You Wore Today:
pointy heels
Your Weakness:
Really handsome, outspoken people!
Your Fears:
Unknown
Your Perfect Pizza:
Seafood Vinegrette
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Do well on guys ...haha ... save $10000
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
bye
Thoughts First Waking Up:
let's go for a run
Your Best Physical Feature:
my breasts
Your Bedtime:
9pm
Your Most Missed Memory:
Being young and getting away with everything
Pepsi or Coke:
Dr Pepper please !
MacDonalds or Burger King:
Both
Single or Group Dates:
single dates
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Mos Burger Ice peach tea.... mmm....
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Triple Chocolate Ice cream is the BEST!
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Mocha Frapp! Woohoo
Do you Smoke:
Nope
Do you Swear:
Nope , i am a good gal
Do you Sing:
Yes and in the bathroom
Do you Shower Daily:
2 x daily ..Yes, I like to take long, streamy, hot showers
Have you Been in Love:
many times
Do you want to go to College:
finished .
Do you want to get Married:
of coz ............
Do you belive in yourself:
Yes, I absolute do
Do you get Motion Sickness:
I do. I am the WORST on boats
Do you think you are Attractive:
i am in love with my features and personality
Are you a Health Freak:
Not as much as I used to be
Do you get along with your Parents:
Yes, my mummy . I love herI do I do I doooo
Do you like Thunderstorms:
They're alright! Not too shabby
Do you play an Instrument:
excellent piano. orgasmical organ .bit of electric guitar and horrible drums
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
Yes and I swore off it, but I'm back babyyyy . abit of Aussie vodka ..in every flava.
In the past month have you Smoked:
NO. I've been very good actually .what a waste of money
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
Not yet ... never was on drugs . cant find them
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
juz came back
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
everyday i am at some mall, sweeties!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
Nope. Gosh. I'd feel so sick after an entire box
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
i am addicted to Japanese food .
In the past month have you been on Stage:
Nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:
Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
oh yes. some parts of singapore.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
too many things to be listed here
Ever been Drunk:
Ohhh ho ho, Yes
Ever been called a Tease:
A cock tease. =P You know who you are!
Ever been Beaten up:
by my dog.
Ever Shoplifted:
once when i was 4 years old. mainly hello kitty stuff
How do you want to Die:
high on drugs
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Miss Universe
What country would you most like to Visit:
Scandinavia and Stockholm and Lapland
Favourite Eye Color:
Piercing Electric Blue
Favourite Hair Color:
Blonde
Short or Long Hair:
any
Height:
Taller than me
Weight:
Heavier than me. If he's lighter, he is probably younger than me and I am no cradle snatcher!
Best Clothing Style:
Smart looks
Number of Drugs I have taken:
0
Number of CDs I own:
12500
Number of Piercings:
3
Number of Tattoos:
3 and counting
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
726,867,498

No comments: