Thursday, May 31, 2007

i am a Dick Junkie


There are a lot of things about guys that attract me. And while I won’t deny totally digging a ripped bod or a stereotypical beautiful Chelsea boy, a killer personality and attitude can get me so fucking turned on. I like to meet people and I like to talk to guys and regardless of what they look like there are just some dudes who emit this sexiness through their smile or their gestures or their words and that can totally draw me in. I’m not going to be all up on a pedestal, I’m not blind and I do have to have some remote physical attraction to the dude – honestly. But there are all sorts of hot guys and six pack abs are not the only defining feature. The other thing is that sometimes I get different ideas in my head, different fantasies. Like if I’m looking for a daddy type of thing, well the daddy isn’t always going to look like your typical muscle mary, you know? I don’t know, I’m not perfect, and I’m not being all altruistic, but just a six pack and dimples aren’t enough to get me hot. There has to be something else.

No comments: