Sunday, November 04, 2007

Acting today









Today , kermit and I had some role playing to do
he was acting as Osama and me as George Bush
i was laughing non -stop when he wrab a towel on his head and started to blabber some speech .
In the evening, we went to Cuppage Plaza for dinner. We ate hot plate beef and Kermit had chicken hot plate and 1.5 bowls of rice.
He was trying hard to cook up a story trying to make me laugh. Poor kermit. he had flu but yet still want me to laugh at his not funny jokes.

then later , we wemt centrepoint shopping and i tried to find a nice present for my mum. then we went haagen daaz for dessert. there was a contest ongoing where the 1st prize is a trip to paris for 2 pax. we had to come up with a name for the haagen daaz ice cream . we thought of triple happiness, 3 ice cream over the buddha wall.
sweet indulgence . colin binns ecstacy. exotic delights. then i tot of la vie en rose/
hope he can win the trip to paris.

No comments: