Wednesday, September 12, 2007

He's the one

















+ as time passes by, the wants and needs of one will change - financial needs,emotional needs,lifestyle needs,bascially everything that will eventually lead them to the wants and needs they desire. One will defintely demand more and more as they grow. Some may realise what they really want in a man/woman that they would love to walk down the aisle with is total opposite with the one they're with now,some may realise that "oh, this is actually the lifestyle that i'm longing for ",some may realise that "what am i doing?wasting my life because of a particular someone or something??" Well...i've realise many things along this path of life that i've choosen...some good things...some not very good things...and some really bad things...All these help me realise the love of God has for me and everyone else. To me love is a powerful feeling/action that one can portray. Love gives u the happiest feeling and so does it gives u the most excruciating pain and hurt u'll never want to go thru. I want to be a person filled with love. I'll walk thru the path of love with my defender in heaven +

+ Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy and often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best. Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person.' It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

+ i must end my day with a sweet note be it a sweet or an ice-cream and a flying kiss from you , my kermit the frog../..../...+

No comments: