Monday, July 30, 2007

The 5 minute interview with Clarissa Elizabeth Wong

If I weren't talking to you right now, I'd be...

Watching reruns of "Little Britain " and "Supernanny" and trying to enuanciate each word and follow Andy's every movement. Each episode of 'Little Britain', I learnt about an internal organ, disease or an unpronounceable medical word. You just never know when you'll need it for Scrabble.

A phrase I use far too often is...
"How much is this ? " and "Fuck off ". I mean all of them but get teased about using them too much.

I wish people would take more notice of...
World Aids Day. An awareness and communication are two of the ways we can stop this disease.

The most surprising thing that happened to me...
Was chatting up with Steven Lim from Singapore Idol .

A common misperception of me is...
That woman with big breasts don't have brains. Luckily, I have both. Its just that i am humble and i don't want to make you feel stupid. Duh !

I'm not a politician but...
I'd like to be. I'd like to be a politician so that people felt glad they'd voted for because they see results that benefit them personally.

I'm good at...

folding paper aeroplanes.

But I'm very bad at...
talking to those cocks.

The ideal night out is...
One that includes a yacht with dinner comprising of delicious French and /or European finest food.Which means it has to have Italy truffles , caviar and smoked salmon and free flow of Fruit Punch. Hey , i am not cheap !

In a moment of weakness I...

i agreed to come back to work on Saturday .


That's me.

Best regards,
Clarissa Elizabeth Wong
July 2007

No comments: