Thursday, January 25, 2007

Aloof at LOOF singapore !

Last nite , my friend and I went to a happening place , well so called "happening" place rooftop call the "Loof" .
It is opposite Raffles Hotel, Singapore , juz above the McDonalds.

I was so dissssssapppppointed . wtf ....dsertjkhcdbsdgfbjkawhjbfc.....
So many SPGs with equally fugly counterpartsz down there . Mind you , the SPGs were so ugly,
I completely lost my mood and went to Clarke Quay instead .

Over at Clarke Quay , it wuz definitely more happening.
Bankers and brokers chilling out to Erdinger and Tiger ......
Wat a pity
I wasn't dressed up to the nines !!

We strolled along , enjoying the many new pubs that had sprung up over the New Year of 2007 .
These include an asylum / pub called the Clinic at the Cannery .
One can party in the 8 diff rooms ,they are quirky with names like Anthrax and Morphine .
Actually , i was supposed to be the Marketing Manager for this pub .
Luckily i declined the offer to be that .
Hospital beds are used for the tables and chairs.
I wonder do they have free medication in the toilet !

Hed Kandi was quite happening.
The place gave me good vibrationszzz.....
It seems to be like every pub is fighting for the same crowd .


As i was waiting for my fren at the 7-11 , a caucasian guy came to chat me up .
Seeing his ugly face , i quickly made a dash to the female toilet upstairs...


Coming this Sunday , i will be heading over to Cafe Del Mar , Sentosa / siloso beach .
Singapore is the only country out of Europe to have a Cafe Del Mar . Wow
It ups the X factor ! It juz opened in Dec 2006 , so it is very very new indeed .
There is a 25m swimming pool and that is the main reason why i will be hanging loose there .
I also wanna check out any new hunks playing beach volleyball , and ...
I hope to bum into my ex boyfren .
He is always volleying balling every Sunday .

No comments: