Thursday, October 19, 2006

me , myself and I




<<<<<<<>>>
To live each day as if it is the last day


i get irriated by >>...
madagascar cockroaches and people who eat them


the sexiest person is Scarlett Johansson



My idea of a good evening AND/ OR What I do for fun?
Dining at Ritz Carlton , follow by a swim in the pool and drinks by the Jacuzzi



Things in life I would like to do - but haven't done yet.....what a long list ......

Playing with the Alaskan huskies in Finland, skiing in Mt Zermatt Switzerland , eat croissants in cafe in Louvre Museum, visit Ground Zero world Trade Centre in New York , sky diving in USA , eating the $4.99 buffets at Las Vegas ( done liao) , scuba diving in Great Barrier Reef, swimming in the sub zero degree waters in the Atlantic Ocean with snow floating around, throwing snowballs at Spencer in London, feeding the penguins in North Pole , swimming with the Pink Dolphins, surfing in Miami beach USA, sunbathe topless in Brazil, seeing the Northern Lights in Helsinki and shoppiing in Sweden, see the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, pick the flowers in Amsterdam (TULIPS) , eat ice cream in Paris,



I prefer to >>>>>
go out and party, Social nights out, Outdoor activities/ sports, Hobbies/ Crafts, Watching sports, Family events, Activities

No comments: