Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi my name is Holiday


I am 3 months old jack russell terrier .I am a handsome boy puppy . My name is Holiday .
My owners named me Holiday coz' everybody loves a holiday .Its relax and no need to work . ...hence come forth my name . Clarissa wanted to name me "Beckham" and "Michael Owen. Lucky my name is not Beckham . Imagine my embaressment if Clarissa keep yelling my name at Starbucks .......
My Birthday is on 08th May 2006 . Where is my present ?????
I was born in Pet Movers Farm in Pasir Ris Singapore on a beautiful Monday wee hours of the morning. I got 2 sisters and 2 brothers . They are sold to caring and loving owners liao . Clarissa is very nice to me . I like to smell Clarissa . She has perfume on her . She always buys expensive toys and bones for me to bite . I also like to sleep on her lap and lick her fingers.

No comments: