Friday, December 30, 2005

Dating Reality Check

Ever wonder what your partner is really saying? Here is what they say, and what it really means...
http://www.lotsofjokes.com/cat_84.htm



Did you come? = Because I didn't.
I have something to tell you. = Get tested.
I'm a Romantic. = I'm poor.
I'll give you a call. = I'd rather have my nipples eaten off by wild dogs than see you again.
I never meant to hurt you. = I thought you weren't a virgin.
Trust me. = I'm cheating on you.
I love you. = You're a good lay.
I think we should just be friends. = You're ugly.
Haven't I seen you before? = Nice ass.
I want to make love to you. = Let's fuck.
Was it good for you? = I'm insecure about my manhood.
We need to talk. = I'm pregnant.
I had a wonderful time last night. = Who the hell are you?
I've been thinking a lot. = You're not as attractive as when I was drunk.
I've learned a lot from you. = Next!
I want a commitment. = I'm sick of masturbation.
I think we should see other people. = I have been seeing other people.
Let's get married. = Now can we fuck?
We don't have to do anything until you are ready. = Put out or get out.
I feel it's time to express our love for each other. = Give me head.
I still think about you. = I miss the sex.
Is there something wrong? = Is it supposed to be this soft?
You're so mature. = I hope you're eighteen.
It's never been like this before. = It's my first time.
Yes...Yes...*scream!* = Aren't you done yet?

No comments: